Intex Inflatable Kayaks
In this article you will get all information about Top intex inflatable kayaks, fishing boats for adults and kids according to your need and budget.
Cheap 1 Person Kayak
- Nimble, durable kayak is made of durable welded material with eye catching graphics for added safety...
- Cockpit is designed for comfort and maximized space, and inflatable I beam floors add stability....
- Cargo net to store extra gear, and grab line on both ends of kayak; inflatable seat with backrest
- Comes with 84 inch aluminum oar, repair patch and Hi output manual hand pump; Rugged vinyl...
- Measures 108 by 13 by 30 inches (W x H x D), with 27.2 pound weight and 220 pound maximum capacity
if you are not strong & can’t carry a hard plastic kayak, This kayak is ultra light Its super fast to inflate and deflate. It fits in the back of any car, SUV & very easy and portable, you can enjoy with your dog Its safe and sturdy It’s FUN
The kayak was fully inflated in a flash, ready to go with very little actual effort. The paddle clipped together easily, with an adjustable angle on one paddle end for people who know much more about kayaking than I do.
the kayak under one arm to take it to the water’s edge, it was a manageable yet comforting weight. It handled being wriggled awkwardly into admirably; being fairly wide, it feels lovely and stable. The only thing left was to paddle out and enjoy the gorgeous Scottish summer day.
2 person kayak
- Comfortable for anyone: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest; Cockpit designed...
- Dimensions: Inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 feet 8 inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Directional stability: Removable SKEG for directional stability
- Increased visibility: In case of emergency, bright yellow color helps visibility
- Made for smaller bodies of water: Explorer k2 is made for smaller bodies of water including lakes...
have to carry our expensive kayaks on our vehicle for hundreds or thousands of miles, and worry about them getting stolen when we camp. you can use Intex Explorer on the ocean it works great & Smooth water
This kayak is a little short for two people our sizes, but anything significantly longer is a lot more money so we make due.
The Explorer K2 tracks well using the included skeg and when good paddling technique is used. When we paddle hard and fast in unison, it tracks very straight and is speedy enough. When letting off and ceasing all paddling, it will drift and the rear will start to swing out some. Not a big deal. The materials used seem durable enough for the price point.
Intex Excursion Pro Fishing Kayak
- Super tough laminate PVC with polyester core: Light weight and highly resistant to damage from...
- High pressure inflation provides extra rigidity and stability, with high pressure spring loaded...
- Includes 2 removable skegs for deep and shallow water, 2 floor mounted footrests, 2 integrated...
- Removable and adjustable mounting bracket for additional accessories, such as GPS systems, fish...
- Storage space in bow and Stern with stainless steel d rings for tying down Dry bags and gear; Kayak...
The kayak is very stable, and felt as solid (if not more) as a plastic hulled boat. The body was very rigid (inflated to spec and verified with the included gauge), and showed no flex even when being rocked by good wake.
Also tracked very well, but turned very quick when needed (I suspect the short skeg helped that). With a strong paddle, you could basically turn in place, and never ran into something uncontrollably.
didn’t feel like I had to put a ton of extra energy into paddling; the boat didn’t putter to a stop if you took a break, though I am sure it didn’t cruise as long as a solid hull might have.
The material the Excursion is made of a much heavier rubberized textile not just plastic like the Explorer. Both paddle well and I’m confident that either kayak will serve you just fine for occasional recreation. For long term durability and impression of fit and finish the Excursion is just much nicer
4-person Cheap Inflatable Boat
- Rugged vinyl construction with inflatable I-Beam floor for comfort and durability
- All around grab line and handle on bow
- 2 fishing rod holders, gear pouch, inflatable seat cushions with backrest and oar holders included
- Motor mount fittings attached
- 4 person boat with 1,100-pound weight limit. Maximum Weight Capacity: 725 pounds
Amazing value for money, perfect for 2 adults and 2/3 children. Pumps up in 10 mins and deflates in about the same time. My only advice for someone new to boating and buying this as a starter boat
this inflatable raft is awesome you can have many hours of enjoyment with this raft and has held strong in lake water. with 2 adults and 2/3 children still have enough room for all fishing gear and a cooler. This raft is a nice addition to a cheap fulfill day at the lake. It comes with an easy to store bag.
Inflatable Fishing Boat
- The strong molecular structure of this plastic makes it highly resistant to damage from abrasion,...
- Four Boston valves on main hull chamber for quick-fills and fast-deflations.
- The keel is inflatable; this results in improved control and handling.
- A durable rock guard lines the circumference of the hull above which an all-around nylon grab line...
- Maximum weight capacity- 1100 pounds. Inflated Dimensions: 129" x 57" x 19" (328 x 145 x 48cm).
The boat is very thick and I have used it to go fishing in the sea. The hooks don’t make damage (unless the are stuck in some corners or are very big). The floor (that makes more than half of the weight) is made of hard plastic slates which I found a bit too sharp on the edges.
it has main 4 air chambers valves, are very good quality made of 2 bit: top bit to inflate and doesn’t let air out that screws on bottom bit, and the bottom bit which is just a cap that would wide open the hole. Not even need to deflate the boat.
Then there are all the accessories: oars that don’t make rust because are made of aluminum and plastic manual air pump which is big enough to inflate the whole thing in about 15 to 20 minutes
Inflatable Boat Series for Kids
- 2-person inflatable boat set designed for pools or calm waters
- 2 air chambers for safety; Grab rope on the bow. Inflated size: 6 feet 1 inches X 3 feet 1 inch X 1...
- Inflatable floor for comfort and rigidity; Welded oar locks
- Includes 2 oars
- Measures 73 x 16 x 37 inches (W x H x D); 210-pound capacity
The Explorer 200 demonstrates superior performance as an inflatable watercraft far beyond the walls of the suburban above ground pool for which it was designed.
This so called ‘toy’ valiantly charged through the choppy waters of Lake Powell, effortlessly deflecting plates of ice with its seemingly impenetrable rubber hull as explored a vast network of narrow sandstone canyons. Some may call it the ‘poor man’s pack raft, but I strongly disagree, as any man fortunate enough to call an Explorer 200 his own is a rich man indeed.